Jacksonville School for Autism is seeking experienced teachers of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Bachelors Degree in Education, Psychology, or a related field preferred but not required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years classroom experience in self-contained classroom.
- Experience conducting preference assessments, skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Experience in IEP goal development and report writing
- Ability to interact well with children, parents and other professionals
- Ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to generate and submit necessary reports in a timely manner
- Ability to accept feedback, and implement recommendations for programming
- Full Health Benefits Package (Health/Dental/Vision/401K)
- Competitive employee compensation with 5 weeks paid holidays & personal paid time off
- Compensation for training time – 14 days paid Training/Planning Days
- Professional Training & Development
- Direct Supervision by BCBA & Certified Teachers
- Flexible work schedules for work/family balance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Access to a multidisciplinary team with opportunity for supervision hours
Interested in Working at JSA?
If you are interested in the clinic therapist position at JSA, please complete the form below: