Jacksonville School for Autism is designed to provide an individualized educational opportunity for students from early childhood to young adults. With a focus on whole child development and individualized programs that encourage both family and community involvement, JSA is able to nurture each student to reach his/her full potential. This is not just a place for learning: JSA builds a community where relationships grow and lives are changed.
If you are interested in enrollment for your child, please begin by clicking the link below to fill out the Inquiry Form.
JSA creates an individual schedule for each student. The schedule is either classroom placement, one to one applied behavioral analysis (ABA) or a combination of both.
We do accept the McKay Scholarship and Gardiner Scholarship towards classroom placement. We also accept most major private insurance towards ABA therapy for autism. Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicaid at this time.
While we cannot provide an exact quote without a formal intake here is an overview of how the cost to the family is determined for each student.
- Average Tuition: $38,000
- Average Scholarship: $14,000
- Difference: $24,000
- Insurance: varies greatly by plan (Medicaid is not accepted)
- Cost to family: varies greatly depending on schedule, scholarship and insurance.
The fees listed below are what can be expected. They cannot be billed to insurance.
- Assessment Fee: $300 (used to refine placement decisions for incoming students. I.E. What balance of classroom time and therapy? NOT DIAGNOSTIC.)
- Enrollment Fee: $1,000 (waived for military families)
- Registration Fee: $700 (for all new families. Reduced for returning families.)