JSA Clinical Group is seeking experienced individuals to provide ABA services to students with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
ABA Clinic Therapist Qualifications
ABA Clinic Therapist Educational Preferences:
- Clinic Therapist Preferred Certified Candidate(s) will have RBT certification
- Clinic Therapist Experience with ABLLS-R and the VB-MAPP
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, or a related field and are working towards board certification are invited to apply
Clinic Therapist Required Therapeutic Skills & Experience:
- Clinic Therapists: Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in a teaching and capacity working with children across the autism spectrum at the preschool to high school level capacity
- Experience conducting preference assessments, skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Lead Clinic Therapist position will require IEP Development, Functional Analyses, Academic Assessments, Social Skills/Functional Skills Training as well as general Program Development.
- Clinic Therapists will work under close supervision of JSA Clinic Director and be required to implement Behavior Intervention Programs (BIPS) to decrease problem behaviors and increase skills using a Verbal Behavior errorless teaching approach.
- Data collection, graphing, program monitoring and skills tracking will be required along with the completion of all insurance reports and progress updates.
- Experience in goal development and report writing
- Ability to interact well with children, parents and other professionals
- Ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to generate and submit necessary reports in a timely manner
- Ability to accept feedback, and implement recommendations for programming
Interested in Working at JSA?
If you are interested in the clinic therapist position at JSA, please complete the form below: