JSA Clinical Group
JSA Clinical Group provides behavior therapy to young children and adolescents with a variety of developmental and pervasive delays (with a specialization in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Parent Training), psychiatric diagnoses, coexisting disorders (i.e. Axis I and II diagnoses), and related behavioral health struggles. We specialize in autism assessment and intervention with an approach that emphasizes the Verbal Behavior Model (Sundberg & Partington, 1998) based on principles consistent with ABA.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
- Behavioral Intervention & Assessment
- Behavior Supports & Planning
- Board Certification Supervision
- Evidenced-based Parent Training
- General Consultation & Advocacy
- IEP Development & Teacher Training
- Community Supports (schools/home)
- Parent & Sibling Training
- Speech Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- School Workshops & Training
- Social Groups
JSA Clinical Group employs well-trained certified therapists to provide 1:1 direct therapy services. JSA employs PH.D, BCBA, BCaBA, and Masters and Bachelor Degreed certified and non-certified therapists. All non-certified therapists work directly under PH.D/BCBA level supervision.
JSA Clinical Group is (or will be) an “in-network” provider for Aetna, BCBS-FL, United HealthCare, ValueOptions, Humana-Military Tricare, and ECHO.
Individual Insurance Companies require a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum in order for Applied Behavior Analysis services to be covered.